Here at PROPAT LONDON Ltd we strive to help commercial and domestic clients ensure that the environment they work or live in contains safe and secure electrical installations and fittings. Our goal is to provide a flexible and professional electrical service.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you require any further information.
Who We Are
PROPAT is a privately owned company with a large team of service technicians.
PROPAT is an electrical audit management company that identifies, tests and advises to meet all your Health & Safety requirements.
PROPAT are specialists in the field of Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing) and provide a fast, reliable and professional service.
PROPAT supplies expert service to everyone from domestic clients and small businesses through to multi-million pound organisations based across many sites. Our clients and sectors include:
- retail, hotels and leisure
- offices – public and private sectors
- education (Schools, Colleges & Universities)
- housing associations
- armed forces
- municipal buildings
- primary care trusts.
Our Service Technicians
PROPAT Service Technicians carry Photo ID cards, wear a uniform for clear identification and are CRB vetted.
The PROPAT team are committed to work place safety. Through our service we enable your organisation to meet the electrical compliance requirements under The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
- All PROPAT technicians are City & Guilds qualified.
- To give you the best possible service, we offer free estimates.
- Our PAT testers are polite, professional and friendly. More benefits of working with PROPAT.
- All staff are CRB checked and Police vetted if you have a secure premises PROPAT Ltd only use staff we trust to give you peace of mind,
- Show proof of identity by means of a company personal photo ID.
- Explain the tests to be carried out and answer any questions.
- Ensure that work is carried out with minimum disruption.
- Will not disrupt your electricity supply.
- Act in a professional manner at all times, refraining from smoking, inappropriate language or conversations hostile to others.
- Take care of customer’s property and possessions.
- Protect them at all times from equipment, tools, wiring, screws, etc.
- Keep safe all materials and equipment.
- Comply with health and safety legislation and relevant codes of practice.
- Will not leave your property until the work required is finished.
Our team of knowledgeable and trained staff have many years of industry experience and work hard to earn customer loyalty. In one visit we can cover your workplace obligations, certifying that your electrical equipment meets industry health and safety standards.
Many insurance providers require their clients to meet these standards, which helps protect you against many forms of liability and can often reduce your premiums.